Reporting from Lebanon

This blog contains Dan Winter's live reports from Beirut Lebanon. Dan is a long time peace activist from Boulder Colorado.  He has been to Iraq 3 times and Palestine once.  He is  opening a non-profit office in Beirut to provide services for volunteers and the media.  Contact him for assistance.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Leaving for Lebanon

Just a quick note that I leave for Lebanon on Sunday Aug 27. Will arrive in Cyprus Monday night - then to Lebanon.
(Volunteers and media are invited to contact me for assistance when going to Lebanon - I plan to open an office in Lebanon)

1 Comments:

Blogger thor erling said...

Hello Dan
I am the norwegian you met at the airport. I managed to get a fligth on saturday and hope to meet you in Beirut. My mail adress is oreau2000@yahoo.no

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home